Friday, February 1, 2008

Food Journal: Day 10

Oatmeal Cookie-Cakes: 250
Syrup: 35 (Brady's homemade)

WW Bread Cubes: 125
Peanut Butter: 50
Apple: 30

Plums: 120
Norman Love Dark Chocolate Cake: 100

Potato Skins: 30
Fruit & Nut Raspberry Salad: 280

Popcorn: 220
Sugar Babies: 30


It was another good eating day. We spent our Family Date at Jason's Deli for some healthy eats and our Couple Date at the movies with popcorn and candy (27 Dresses, not the best). Kept it cool though...I'm still in the zone.

Tomorrow may be another story, though. I'm hosting a Primary Leadership Brunch at my house. I'm making Blender Pancakes, Oatmeal Cookie-Cakes, Ranch Potatoes, and Toad in the Holes. I'll also be offering an assortment of fresh and dried fruit, fresh OJ and milk, and an abundance of oatmeals and cereals. Our focus will be on Loving the Children (well it is February). We'll chat and eat, very informal.

I also had a great workout this afternoon, thanks to Julie. I tried to push it a little harder at the end of my run. It was a mid-distance run today so I didn't push too hard, but tomorrow will be a short-run so I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, I'll go even faster. You know, slowing down is quite scary for me; it's like failing. Normally, I'd rather not try at all, than try and fail. However, while I'm in the spirit of overcoming my weaknesses, I may as well add mindless running to it.

Wish me luck...I'll need it.

No comments: